…and so is a plan without goals. Both are necessary ingredients.
Basic steps to making change:
- Determine what needs to be changed (and how badly you want it changed–this is a great place for prayer!).
- Develop a plan of action.
- Set reasonable, measureable goals.
- Count the cost (what do you have to add/subtract in your like and is it worth it?).
- Tell somebody. Make yourself accountable for encouragement.
- Implement the plan.
Today is a great day to get started!
Is there something you would add to these steps? Let me know.